Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Marine Unicorns

Friend 1: I'm freaking out. I just watched a program about narwhals. I thought they were mythical creatures! They're real?

Friend 2: You're kidding, right?

Friend 1: They're like marine unicorns!

Friend 2: Did you really think they weren't real though?

Friend 1: Yes, my brother told me so. They don't seem fucking real! They're marine unicorns.

Friend 2: Hahahaha you weren't kidding!

Friend 1: They're whales with fucking horns on their heads! How the hell was I supposed to think that shit was real?

Friend 2: There are way weirder animals. It's really something you should have known.

---

+for her brother convincing her they were fake
+6 for "marine unicorns"
+2 because really, they do sound made up when you put it that way.
Total: 9

2 comments:

  1. I'll be honest because that's who I am. I totally thought narwhals were fake and now I AM KIND OF FREAKING out because a marine animal with a horn is scary.

    You two are rude.

    ReplyDelete